Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i LOVE holding his hand...


Lately I have been so happy when I see couples holding hands, maybe they aren't even couples, but holding a friends hand or a child holding a parent or teachers hand. I love the way it looks and you know these people care for each other! It is so sweet.

I love the way Tom's hand feels holding mine. I feel a sense of security. he is strong spiritually and physically and I know if he is around i won't get hurt. I remember the first time holding his hand and I literally started having sweaty palms and my heart racing. It was like a statement that we were together. It was amazing! I love my eternal companion. i am grateful that he chose me to be with him always. I get to hold my best friend's hand through eternity. Nothing can get better than that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment